- Who are you?
So hard to say! David Robertson, minister. 49 years old at time of writing.
- Where do you come from and what is your background?
Born in Berwick-Upon-Tweed, brought up in Northumberland, the Cotswolds and Easter Ross
- Tell us a bit about your family?
Married to Annabel. Three children – Andrew, Becky and Emma Jane. Andrew is doing an internship at a church in Edinburgh, Becky is married and living in Australia, Emma Jane is still at home and at school.
- What brought you and your family to St Peter’s?
Called to resurrect or bury a dying church.
- What is your favourite Bible verse?
Far too many to have one favourite. But `Psalm 27:4 is up there “One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and seek him in his temple”
- Who is your Biblical hero?
Apart from Christ – Job and John.
- What do you like to do to relax?
Play chess, cycle and read.
- What is your favourite music?
Leonard Cohen, Mumford and Sons, Sons of Korah, the Bothy Band and Beethoven.
- If you were marooned on a desert island, what 3 essentials would you take with you?
A boat, an engine and lots of fuel…..or if I had to stay there – my Kindle, a Laptop and a very large case of Talisker
- What type of biscuit would you be most like and why?
A Jammy Dodger….
- Random fact
As a child I once ended up in hospital after singing in a choir wearing a pair of German Lederhosen. After the concert I was showing up and tried to jump over a concrete bollard – instead I tripped and head butted it. Not the first time I was knocked unconscious – perhaps that explains something!?